Become a Simplicity Parenting Family Life Coach
SIMPLICITY PARENTING FAMILY LIFE COACH TRAINING
Become part of a growing international community supporting parents in protecting their families from the stresses of modern life.
Simplicity Parenting Family Life Coaches offer group gatherings and workshops to parents in their local communities on the themes of Kim John Payne’s book Simplicity Parenting. The Simplicity Parenting model operates out of the understanding that parents are the best experts on their own families. Family Life Coaches support them in reconnecting to their own values, and then designing small do-able changes that will help their family lives be more aligned with those values.
The Family Life Coach Training is designed for anyone with a deep desire to help families, parents, and children. To see some of the frequently asked questions about the Family Life Coach Training, click here!
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER FOR THE NEXT TRAINING
Parents (of all types) and non-parents are equally welcome. The training is appropriate for childcare providers, foster parents, grandparents, caregivers, therapists, social workers, educators, counselors, psychologists, family physicians, and other care professionals who work with children and families.
Trainings are led by Davina Muse, LMHC, Simplicity Parenting Training Director, Licensed Family Therapist, assisted by Carrie Thomas Scott, and hosted by Kim John Payne.
Benefits of Training as a Certified Simplicity Parenting Family Life Coach:
- Deepen your own understanding and practice of Simplicity Parenting
- Receive expert training and materials to develop skills as a Family Life Coach
- Become competent to run Simplicity Parenting Groups and other workshops
- Receive support for marketing and promotion after the training
- Ongoing access to mentor support after the training
- Access to the international community of SP Family Life Coaches for colleagueship
- Confidence to build a niche and income stream for yourself in your community
- In-depth training in working with groups and the four layers of simplicity.
- Gaining familiarity with the materials for use in groups and workshops
- Role-playing leading your fellow participants through sections of the curriculum
- An opportunity to model your trainer in how to transition your group through the course material.
- Designing and enacting small simplicity changes in your own life.
- Time to share and connect with others who have a passion for this work.
- Skill-building in guiding families toward their own goals for more simplicity.
Training Materials and Certification:
- Materials for the course will be available in the Coaches Corner.
- Certificate will be mailed upon completion of course.
All Class calls will be on Wednesdays at 4 pm EST, USA and last 1.75 hours
(Orientation is 1.5 hours and the special calls with Kim John Payne are 1 hour).
All class calls will be recorded.
You will receive course materials and access directions to the conference calls after registration.
|Special Call||Wednesday||February 1||Call with Kim John Payne||The Gesture of Simplicity Parenting|
|Class 1||Wednesday||February 8||Group Work||Group Work|
|Class 2||Wednesday||February 22||Gatherings 1 & 2||Why Simplify, Soul Fever
|Class 3||Wednesday||March 8||Gatherings 3 & 4||Environment & Rhythm|
|Class 4||Wednesday||March 22||Gatherings 5 & 6||Scheduling & Filtering Out|
|Special Call||Wednesday||March 29||Call with Kim John Payne||Simplicity Parenting in the World|
|Class 5||Wednesday||April 5||Review & Questions||Simplicity to Go, Review|
Please contact email@example.com with questions about the training content and process.
Early bird registration fee for Fall 2017
Early bird registration for fall 2017 is open now open. The early bird registration fee is $880.
On completion of all aspects of the training you will be sent a PDF Certificate of Attendance and Training.