Coach / Group Leader Directory
About Simplicity Parenting Coaches and Group Leaders
Our Group Leaders and Coaches offer Simplicity Parenting Parent Gatherings to parents in their communities. These gatherings are small groups of like-minded parents coming together to explore one of the following topics:
- Family Life (based on our book, Simplicity Parenting)
- Discipline and Guidance (based on The Soul of Discipline)
- Emotional Self-Regulation for Parents (based on Being At Your best When Your Kids Are At Their Worst).
Looking For Simplicity Parenting-Inspired Support In Your Area? It's As Easy As 1, 2, 3 ...
- Select your State or Country from the START HERE drop-down list
- Browse the results for the topic you're interested in - Family Life (FL), Discipline and Guidance (DG), or Emotional Self-Regulation for Parents (ESR).
- Click on the listings to learn more about an individual Group Leader, Coach, or Care Professional.
What Is The Difference Between a "Coach," "Group Leader," and "Care Professional?"
Simplicity Parenting Coaches and Group Leaders offer parent classes based on the material in our signature books (Simplicity Parenting, The Soul of Discipline, and Being At Your Best When Your Kids Are At Their Worst.)
In Group Leader-led classes, the Group Leader facilitates a group learning process based on videos featuring Kim John Payne. Classes typically include 3 to 4 sessions of 2-1/2 hours each.
In Coach-led classes, the Coach teaches the material themselves, and classes typically include more sessions over a longer time period.
Care Professionals are clinicians, school counselors, teachers, and other professionals who work with children and families individually as opposed to offering classes.