About Simplicity Parenting
Imagine your life… with a sense of ease as you begin to limit distractions and say no to too much, too fast, too soon. Today’s busier, faster, supersized society is waging an undeclared war . . . on childhood. As the pace of life accelerates to hyperspeed – with too much stuff, too many choices, and too little time – children feel the pressure. They can become anxious, have trouble with friends and school, or even be diagnosed with behavioral problems. Now, in defense of the extraordinary power of less, internationally renowned family counselor Kim John Payne and the team at Simplicity Parenting help you reclaim for your children – for your whole family – the space and freedom we all need. This simplifying path allows kids individuality to shine and their attention flourish. It builds a safe, warm and secure family base camp from which a child can launch out into the world with resiliency. The Simplicity Parenting approach is based on over thirty years’ experience successfully supporting busy families. It helps you in making small doable changes, worry less – and enjoy more. For those who want to balance their children’s lives down but don’t know where to start, Simplicity Parenting offers both inspiration and a blueprint for change. We invite you to give Simplicity Parenting a try! On the behalf of the world wide Simplicity Parenting community… Welcome.
Whats New at Simplicity Parenting
– Have you heard the new audio series “Simplicity Diary?” Each week a new full length audio recording is released. This mini series has been created and narrated by Kim John Payne. Click here to listen to the abridged version of the audio series. If you like what you hear, we will be releasing the full versions on our new and improved Simplicity Community area. Enjoy! Check out the Community Area here!
– Our two trainers Davina and Carrie embark with another group from all around the world begins the Simplicity Parenting Family Life Coaching training. To learn more about the trainings we offer click here!
– Registrations open for the Simplicity Parenting Care Professional Seminar
– Kim gives talks and workshops in Gloucester MA, Shelburne VT and New Paltz NY
Approved for National Association of Social Workers for Continuing Education Credit
– A short seminar for professional care workers
– Improve specialized treatment and/or care effectiveness by helping to bring balance and calm to child’s home life
– Enrich your professional practice with new theory, materials, and skills
Wednesday – April 19th – 2p.m. – 4p.m. EST
Wednesday – April 20th – 2p.m. – 4p.m. EST
Wednesday – April 21st – 2p.m. – 4p.m. EST
Cost: $100 without CEU’s / $130 with six NASW approved CEU’s
There will be another care professionals training December 4-6th, 2017
THE OVERWHELM OF BOYS
a short trailer
This Month’s Themes: Our boys need time. What better way to take on this task, then to recognize the point of the year where time slows down. This month, as a gift for our community members, we will be featuring the full length viewing of The Overwhelm of Boys. A presentation by Kim filmed by the acclaimed Paul Zeher at the Frank Lloyd Wright designed auditorium in Marin CA.Read More
Visit Our Store
- Audio Lectures
- & More
SP Coach Training
Become part of a growing international movement to support parents in protecting their families from the stresses of modern life. Simplicity Parenting Coaches offer group gatherings and workshops to parents in their local communities on the themes of Kim John Payne’s book Simplicity Parenting. The Coach Training is designed for anyone with a deep desire to help families, parents, and children.
FREE Simplicity Starter Kit
Simplicity Starter Kit. It includes:
- Family Life Streams Audio by Kim John Payne. This audio will provide you with an overview of how modern day families have become deluged with an onslaught of “more” and how they can discover a shift towards less.
- Monthly you will receive the Simplicity Parenting e-News. The email newsletter will provide you with an overview of what is happening around the globe with this inspiring movement.
- Plus! Receive a link to an excerpt of the Introduction of the book Simplicity Parenting so you can begin to understand the need to simplify and the positive impact it can have on your family!