NEW! The Community Area
On this new site you will find much that will enliven and support you on your parenting journey.
A frequent audio Simplicity Diary from Kim
Blog posts and interviews
Short video’s on hot parenting topics
Kim reading from his books with expanded commentary
A forum for parent exchange and support
Topics such as keeping rhythm healthy during vacations, bringing partners and extended family along with you, how to reduce screen time are featured. You will find a deeper dive into many of the topics that you may know about from reading Kim’s books Simplicity Parenting and The Soul of Discipline. We’ll be adding more content as our Community Area develops and as you let us know what you’d like to see here.
Member Contribution. $9.95 per month
Approved for National Association of Social Workers for
Continuing Education Credit
- A short seminar for professional care workers
- Improve specialized treatment and/or care effectiveness by helping to bring balance and calm to child’s home life
- Enrich your professional practice with new theory, materials, and skills
|Monday||December 5th||2p.m.-4p.m. EST|
|Tuesday||December 6th||2p.m.-4p.m. EST|
|Thursday||December 7th||2p.m.-4p.m. EST|
Cost: $100 without CEU’s / $130 with six NASW approved CEU’s
A comprehensive training to be a parent educator in your community
- Early Bird Registration open until December 16th 2016 ($880)
- Regular registration at $980 will begin December 16th 2016 and close January 20th 2017
- Registrations received before November 25 2016 will receive a 3 month complimentary membership to our online Simplicity Parenting Community Circle, value $30.00
We hope you will take advantage of this early registration offer so that you can study the learning materials throughout the winter holidays. This training provides a transformative learning experience for you to:
- Hone your own parenting values, skills and approach
- Learn how to run group gatherings for parents in your community
- Improve or begin your own business offering support to families
- Integrate a wealth of materials, insights and skills into your own life
- Become part of the international community of Simplicity Parenting Family Life Coaches for sharing and support after the training
- Take the first step on the path to becoming a Simplicity Parenting Counselor
About Simplicity Parenting
Imagine your life… with a sense of ease as you begin to limit distractions and say no to too much, too fast, too soon. Today’s busier, faster, supersized society is waging an undeclared war . . . on childhood. As the pace of life accelerates to hyperspeed – with too much stuff, too many choices, and too little time – children feel the pressure. They can become anxious, have trouble with friends and school, or even be diagnosed with behavioral problems. Now, in defense of the extraordinary power of less, internationally renowned family counselor Kim John Payne and the team at Simplicity Parenting help you reclaim for your children – for your whole family – the space and freedom we all need. This simplifying path allows kids individuality to shine and their attention flourish. It builds a safe, warm and secure family base camp from which a child can launch out into the world with resiliency. The Simplicity Parenting approach is based on over thirty years’ experience successfully supporting busy families. It helps you in making small doable changes, worry less – and enjoy more. For those who want to balance their children’s lives down but don’t know where to start, Simplicity Parenting offers both inspiration and a blueprint for change. We invite you to give Simplicity Parenting a try! On the behalf of the world wide Simplicity Parenting community… Welcome.
THE OVERWHELM OF BOYS
a short trailer
This Month’s Themes: Our boys need time. What better way to take on this task, then to recognize the point of the year where time slows down. This month, as a gift for our community members, we will be featuring the full length viewing of The Overwhelm of Boys. A presentation by Kim filmed by the acclaimed Paul Zeher at the Frank Lloyd Wright designed auditorium in Marin CA.Read More
Visit Our Store
- Audio Lectures
- & More
SP Coach Training
Become part of a growing international movement to support parents in protecting their families from the stresses of modern life. Simplicity Parenting Coaches offer group gatherings and workshops to parents in their local communities on the themes of Kim John Payne’s book Simplicity Parenting. The Coach Training is designed for anyone with a deep desire to help families, parents, and children.
FREE Simplicity Starter Kit
Simplicity Starter Kit. It includes:
- Family Life Streams Audio by Kim John Payne. This audio will provide you with an overview of how modern day families have become deluged with an onslaught of “more” and how they can discover a shift towards less.
- Monthly you will receive the Simplicity Parenting e-News. The email newsletter will provide you with an overview of what is happening around the globe with this inspiring movement.
- Plus! Receive a link to an excerpt of the Introduction of the book Simplicity Parenting so you can begin to understand the need to simplify and the positive impact it can have on your family!
There are no upcoming events.